3-Day Dallas / Fort Worth
Sales Training Bootcamp
January 21-23 2020
An immersive training experience
Are you serious about applying knowledge through application to achieve proven, sustainable, growth in your organization?
This engagement might be a good fit for you if you are looking to learn and apply proven methods to hold your team accountable for:
- Keeping control of the sales process
- Uncovering the real reasons people make purchases
- Eliminating unpaid consulting
- Asking effective questions that help close sales
- Quickly identifying the real decision-makers
- Shortening your selling cycles
- Putting an end to giving away your profits by selling on price
- Nurturing your clients into sales
Not sure if now's the right time?
(Our next 3-Day Sales Bootcamp is scheduled for January 21-23, 2020)
We'd love the opportunity to learn more about your needs and share more about TrustPoint Management Group and the Sandler Sales Process.
A message from Karl Graf, TrustPoint CEO & Founder
What should you expect?
Next 3-Day Bootcamp:
Day 1: Tues, Jan 21 (8:30am-5pm)
Day 2: Wed, Jan 22 (8:30am-5pm)
Day 3: Thur, Jan 23 (8:30am-3:30pm)
$3,995.00 / person
10-weeks of training packed into 3 days!
In the 3-Day Bootcamp, we'll cover the 10 steps of Sandler Foundations:
- Why Have a System
- The Importance of Bonding and Rapport
- Elements of an Up-Front Contract
- Identifying Reasons for Doing Business (PAIN)
- Questioning Strategies
- Uncovering the Prospect's Budget
- The Prospect's Decision-Making Process
- Closing the Sale (Fulfillment & Post-Sell)
- Improving Your BAT-ting Average (Beliefs, Attitudes, and Techniques)
- Prospecting Behavior (Traditional & Digital)
But this is just the start!
Keep reading to learn what other benefits are included beyond the initial three days of training.
"If you are ready to get out of your comfort zone and be the best you can be, the Sandler 3-Day Bootcamp provides you valuable tools, techniques, and a system to help you become a Professional Salesperson Disrupter!"
"A good system to work with for better sales. Very knowledgeable team training at this facility, practicing what they preach."
"So for me, Sandler has been an interesting journey. I started as a nonbeliever. It was something that was mandated in terms of something I had to do as part of my company culture. After taking the time to actually work through it and practice and understand why it was beneficial, it basically changed my career."
"By far the best training ever. Very informative. Learned so much in a short period of time. Up to me to apply what I've learned. Practice, practice, practice. Very grateful my company invested money to send us thru this sales training."
"Amazing Bootcamp and beginning to a professional sales transformation! My favorite definition of sales = 'The transfer of enthusiasm from one person to another' ... Karl and Ray did that!"
David Mattson, President & CEO, Sandler Training
Online Training is Available
Learn the Basics Online
Not sure if you're ready for an in-person, interactive and immersive, experience?
TrustPoint Management Group offers the Sandler Foundations Course through Sandler Online. In this course you'll gain access to a complete overview of the proven Sandler Selling System. The Foundations Program is designed to provide an understanding of basic skills, techniques, and behaviors needed to improve sales performance.
The Bootcamp Advantage
Your investment in this opportunity includes more than three days of intensive, in-person, training.
Through your in-person Bootcamp participation, you'll also receive:
- On-boarding emails with foundational content to prepare you for your classroom learning
- Sandler Foundations proprietary workbook
- Ten weeks of reinforcement emails
- One 30-minute coaching session with a Sandler Coach to plan how best to train your team into your new selling system
- The Sandler Selling System Dashboard booklet
- A 90-day membership to the Sandler Online learning system with more than 500 hours of video and audio content
- Personalized DISC Personality Assessment report
- Attendance to 2 follow-up webinars for Bootcamp members only
- Lifetime access to the TrustPoint Management Group Bootcamp LinkedIn Group
- Continental Breakfast and lunch during each day of training
- Our Money Back Guarantee
Why partner with TrustPoint Management Group?
What are the benefits of in-person Sales Bootcamp training?
Knowledge: Learn a systematic approach to success, regardless of industry or organizational size.
Application: Interactive role-play to equip you with the core principles of the powerful Sandler Selling System.
Reinforcement: Ten additional weeks of Sandler Sales curriculum delivered through Sandler Online to reinforce your training experience.
Growth: We're in it with you for the long haul, partnering to achieve long-term success for your organization.
Does your team have a common approach or a common language?
David Mattson, Sandler Training CEO, explains Rule #1: Use a Common Process