Traditional Sales Prospecting
New Business is the Lifeblood to all Businesses.
What does it take to be successful in sales?
To be successful in prospecting, sales, or life in general, we believe it's essential to focus on your attitudes, behaviors, and techniques.
After all, "it's not how you feel that determines how you act; it's how you act that determines how you feel."
Surveys show that 72% of salespeople suffer from call reluctance.
If that's true for you, is it because your calls go straight to voicemail 80% of the time? Or is it because half the time someone does answer the phone they make every effort to get rid of you quickly?
Are you ready to get over:
- The fear of rejection when making cold calls?
- The feeling of sounding desperate?
- The need to be liked?
Maybe it's time for you to re-examine your Headtrash and put your Identity and Role theories in check? Now is the time for you to get over your need for approval and embrace your need for respect.
We invite Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Las Colinas, and other Dallas-area Sales Professionals to join us in learning to formulate successful prospecting strategies to fill your pipeline, leverage technology, and set better appointments.
Dallas Sales Prospecting Bootcamp
Next Bootcamp coming in 2020!
During this collaborative prospecting training session, we'll work with you to:
- Understand and define your ideal client and ways to quickly establish rapport with them
- Define effective prospecting strategies through the use of traditional and digital methods
- Help you understand how to build your prospecting emails and engage in social selling
- Know what to say in your emails (and what not to say on LinkedIn)
- How to schedule and have effective 10-minute discovery phone calls
- Build, and practice, your 30-Second Commercial
- Create stronger connections with your prospects than the last Sales Professional who called them
- Be able to navigate the Buyer / Seller dance
- Help guide your prospect to a yes or no decision
- Know what to do next after getting your prospect to a yes
Interested in learning more?
Schedule a Discovery Phone Call
Why People Do What They Do
In Sales Situations
The ART AND SKILL OF SALES PSYCHOLOGY lays out, in accessible terms that any sales professional can understand, how to identify and learn from the psychological motivators that cause buyers and sellers to do what they do. The book offers clarity and control over the sales process to salespeople, and powerful insights on coaching to managers.
This book is a primer for exploring why people do what they do in sales situations.